The Broadway production of Legally Blonde closes at the Palace Theatre on Broadway today. The ‘girl power’ musical, based on the Reese Witherspoon movie of the same name, will have played 595 regular Broadway performances when it ends its run this afternoon. Legally Blonde is survived by a national tour that is still scheduled to play through autumn 2009.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Forest Whitaker Makes Broadway Debut in “Hughie” - February 13, 2016
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016