Broadway’s A Tale of Two Cities, which previously announced a closing date of November 16, has bumped up the date and is now shuttering today. Based on the Charles Dickens novel, the French Revolutionary-set musical was a crowd-pleaser but struggled to get audiences into the theater.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016