Broadway’s A Tale of Two Cities, which previously announced a closing date of November 16, has bumped up the date and is now shuttering today. Based on the Charles Dickens novel, the French Revolutionary-set musical was a crowd-pleaser but struggled to get audiences into the theater.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017