Manhattan Theatre Club’s production of Nick Whitby’s dark comedy To Be Or Not To Be closed on Broadway today. Based on the film of the same name, the World War II-era play suffered from bad word-of-mouth and negative reviews. MTC’s next production scheduled to play the Samuel J. Friedman is Richard Greenberg’s play The American Plan.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017