William Gibson, the writer best known for The Miracle Worker, has passed away at the age of 94. Gibson also penned the Broadway plays Two for the Seesaw and the recent hit Golda’s Balcony.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pawdesh has been writing about Broadway ever since seeing her first show on the great white way in 2001. Now she sees over one hundred Broadway (and off-Broadway) shows a year. She is also a member of the Drama Desk and would love to vote on the Tony's one day. The Office Voted Her Most Likely To: Marry rich and divorce young
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bartlett Sher’s “My Fair Lady” Begins Performances - March 16, 2018
- “John Lithgow: Stories by Heart” Concludes Run - March 10, 2018
- “Latin History for Morons” Concludes Performances - February 28, 2018
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018