On January 4, nine Broadway shows closed, but unfortunately that’s not the end of the carnage. On Sunday, January 11, All My Sons, Gypsy, and Monty Python’s Spamalot also finish their Broadway runs.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pawdesh has been writing about Broadway ever since seeing her first show on the great white way in 2001. Now she sees over one hundred Broadway (and off-Broadway) shows a year. She is also a member of the Drama Desk and would love to vote on the Tony's one day. The Office Voted Her Most Likely To: Marry rich and divorce young
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016