The Chinese martial arts spectacular Soul of Shaolin had its official Broadway opening tonight. The very limited run production plays at the Marquis Theatre through the end of January. It is to be the first in the “China on Broadway” series, which will bring a Chinese theatrical piece to Broadway annually, right around the Lunar New Year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018