The Chinese martial arts spectacular Soul of Shaolin had its official Broadway opening tonight. The very limited run production plays at the Marquis Theatre through the end of January. It is to be the first in the “China on Broadway” series, which will bring a Chinese theatrical piece to Broadway annually, right around the Lunar New Year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016