The Chinese martial arts spectacular Soul of Shaolin had its official Broadway opening tonight. The very limited run production plays at the Marquis Theatre through the end of January. It is to be the first in the “China on Broadway” series, which will bring a Chinese theatrical piece to Broadway annually, right around the Lunar New Year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017
- Shows Set for Kids’ Night on Broadway - December 17, 2017