The Chinese martial arts spectacular Soul of Shaolin had its official Broadway opening tonight. The very limited run production plays at the Marquis Theatre through the end of January. It is to be the first in the “China on Broadway” series, which will bring a Chinese theatrical piece to Broadway annually, right around the Lunar New Year.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017