Irena’s Vow arrives on Broadway tonight, beginning preview performances at the Walter Kerr Theatre. The play by Dan Gordon is the inspiring story of a woman who, while serving as the housekeeper of a Nazi official during World War II, secretly helped to save the lives of many Jewish refugees. Irena’s Vow stars Tovah Feldshuh, who was last seen on Broadway in Golda’s Balcony.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016