Irena’s Vow, the new play starring Tovah Feldshuh, has its official Broadway opening today at the Walter Kerr Theatre. Meanwhile over at the American Airlines Theatre, Mary-Louise Parker is giving her final performance in the Roundabout Theatre Company production of Hedda Gabler.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017
- “Indecent” Wows Critics But Struggles at Box Office - May 5, 2017
- New Musical “War Paint” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 28, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017