Irena’s Vow, the new play starring Tovah Feldshuh, has its official Broadway opening today at the Walter Kerr Theatre. Meanwhile over at the American Airlines Theatre, Mary-Louise Parker is giving her final performance in the Roundabout Theatre Company production of Hedda Gabler.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017