Irena’s Vow, the new play starring Tovah Feldshuh, has its official Broadway opening today at the Walter Kerr Theatre. Meanwhile over at the American Airlines Theatre, Mary-Louise Parker is giving her final performance in the Roundabout Theatre Company production of Hedda Gabler.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016