Melissa Gilbert, former child star of the television series about late 19th century frontier America, Little House on the Prairie, is graduating from her role of little Laura to Ma in the new musical version of the beloved book series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. The Little House on the Prairie musical had its first major production at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis with Gilbert in the cast, and she is continuing on in the part for the show’s next production at the Paper Mill Playhouse this September. The Paper Mill production will be the kick-off in a national tour that will then take Little House on the Prairie to 30 cities across the nation.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017