Rumors about Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark have been flying around New York City faster than the web-slinging hero himself. As production costs of the Julie Taymor-directed musical, featuring a score by U2’s Bono and The Edge, have skyrocketed, word on the street has been that the show may never open. The latest development is that production has halted, albeit temporarily, according to the musical’s producers, due to cash flow troubles. They insist that Spiderman will still begin performances at the Hilton Theatre on Broadway in late February 2010 as planned.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015