There were lines at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre early this morning, as people arrived to buy seats for what is sure to be the new Broadway season’s hottest ticket, A Steady Rain. Playwright Keith Huff’s two-person drama is starring major international film stars Hugh Jackman (Wolverine, X-Men) and Daniel Craig (the James Bond series) as a pair of Chicago cops. The play will have only a limited engagement, from September 10 to December 6, as the actors have film commitments after that. Because the show’s Broadway run is so short, the tickets are expected to go very fast, so anyone interested in seeing Jackman and Craig together on the Broadway stage should hurry to get them fast.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017