In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016