In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Begins Performances - April 20, 2017
- Laura Osnes and Corey Cott Star in “Bandstand” - April 13, 2017
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews at the Shubert Theatre - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017