In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016