In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017