In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017