In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017