In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014