In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015