In what now looks like it may be an annual holiday tradition in New York City, Cirque du Soleil’s theatrical winter fantasy Wintuk is starting its limited engagement at the WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden. The holiday show takes Cirque’s formula of eye-popping visuals, astounding acrobatics, evocative music, and comedic clowning and gives it an enchanting snowy twist, making it an ideal family show during Christmastime. Wintuk, which features over 50 performers from all over the world, will play at MSG through January 3, 2010.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016