It has officially been announced that Norbert Leo Butz will play lead villain (i.e. corporate executive) Jeffrey Skilling in the forthcoming Broadway production of Lucy Prebble’s Enron, which is hot off a run at London’s Royal Court Theatre. Tony Award winner Butz has been seen on Broadway in numerous shows, including Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Is He Dead?, Thou Shalt Not, Rent, and recently as a replacement for Jeremy Piven in David Mamet’s Speed-the-Plow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016