Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Broadway in Bryant Park” Series Begins July 12th - July 12, 2018
- Kelli O’Hara and Will Chase to Star in “Kiss Me, Kate” - July 7, 2018
- Celebrated Revival of “The Iceman Cometh” Closes - June 30, 2018
- Acclaimed Revival of “Three Tall Women” Closes - June 23, 2018
- “The Prom” Landing on Broadway This Fall - June 15, 2018