Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” Sets Closing Date - May 20, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Opens to Rave Reviews - April 28, 2018
- Tony Awards Committee Determines More Eligibility - April 21, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Opens at Studio 54 - April 14, 2018
- “Rocktopia” Opens to Negative Reviews - March 31, 2018