Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Dames at Sea” Begins Previews on Broadway - September 27, 2015
- “Fool for Love” Begins Previews on Broadway - September 19, 2015
- Nederlander Sells Air Rights Above Neil Simon Theatre - August 23, 2015
- “An Act of God” Wraps Up Its Run - July 30, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Begins Previews on Broadway - July 4, 2015