Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- Extraordinary Revival of “The King and I” Concludes Run - July 7, 2016
- New York State Assembly Bans Ticket Buying Bots - June 23, 2016
- “Hamilton” Wins Tony for Best Musical, “The Humans” Wins Best Play - June 13, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” Earns Raves and Nominations - May 12, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for “Tuck Everlasting” on Broadway - May 7, 2016