Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Shuffle Along” Earns Raves and Nominations - May 12, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for “Tuck Everlasting” on Broadway - May 7, 2016
- “American Psycho” Earns Mixed Reviews but Sweeps Drama Desk Nominations - April 29, 2016
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson Stars in “Fully Committed” on Broadway - April 9, 2016
- “Hughie” Closes Ten Weeks Earlier Than Planned - April 2, 2016