Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “The Cherry Orchard” is a Disappointing Flop - October 22, 2016
- “Oh, Hello” Begins Performances at the Lyceum Theatre - October 8, 2016
- “Holiday Inn, The New Irving Berlin Musical” Begins Previews - September 2, 2016
- Broadway Shows Performed at Grand Central’s Summer Send-Off - August 28, 2016
- “Finding Neverland” Plays Final Performance - August 20, 2016