Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Groundhog Day” Musical to Close in September - August 19, 2017
- Amy Schumer and Laura Benanti To Star in Steve Martin’s Meteor Shower on Broadway - August 9, 2017
- Michael Moore Begins Previews in Solo Show - July 30, 2017
- “Wicked” is the Second Highest Grossing Show Ever - July 21, 2017
- “Falsettos” Live Broadcast Hits Movie Theaters - July 14, 2017