Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “The Color Purple” Reborn in Critically Acclaimed Revival - December 26, 2015
- Ambassador Theatre Group to Turn the Hudson Theatre into Broadway’s 41st - December 19, 2015
- Ivo van Hove’s “A View from the Bridge” a Favorite with Critics - December 2, 2015
- “Hamilton” a Hit with the President, Celebrities, and Audiences - November 25, 2015
- “King Charles III” Opens at the Music Box Theatre - November 12, 2015