Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Marvin’s Room” Finally Finds Its Way to Broadway - June 8, 2017
- “A Doll’s House, Part 2” Opens to Rave Reviews - June 3, 2017
- “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” a Critical Flop - May 14, 2017
- Kevin Spacey to Host Tony Awards on June 11th - April 21, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” Earns Mixed Reviews - April 14, 2017