Full of every imaginable issue from drug abuse to incest, this three-hour Tony Award-winning Broadway play is almost like a grand soap opera, but playwright Tracy Letts’ superb writing makes it rise above a dysfunctional family drama to become a great play that is terribly funny and terribly tragic. No wonder he won a Pulitzer Prize for his efforts!
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Wicked” Is Now the 7th Longest Running Show on Broadway - February 17, 2018
- Denzel Washington to Return in “Iceman Cometh” - February 3, 2018
- “The Phantom of the Opera” Celebrates 30 Years - January 28, 2018
- Amy Schumer Concludes in “Meteor Shower” - January 20, 2018
- “Hamilton” Had Its Highest Grossing Week Ever - December 30, 2017