Who would want to pass up the chance to see these two major movie stars (who already proved their stage chops before they gained fame on the silver screen) go head to head in a tough-guy play?
The following two tabs change content below.
Sangrit loves working in New York City, he often writes advice columns on what to do for fun here. He is a frequent Broadway attendee and loves to write mostly about the intersection between art and commerce Favorite TV Talk Show: Late Night with Conan O'Brien
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Hamilton” Had Its Highest Grossing Week Ever - December 30, 2017
- “John Lithgow: Stories by Heart” Begins Previews - December 23, 2017
- “The Children” Opens to Mostly Positive Reviews - December 15, 2017
- Bette Midler Gears Up for End of “Hello, Dolly!” - December 10, 2017
- “The Parisian Woman” Opens to Negative Reviews - December 3, 2017