In this hilarious and sometimes twisted autobiographical one-woman show, actress and writer Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies) talks about her career, the perils of growing up as the child of Hollywood stars, and her battle with substance addiction.
Fisher has already gained some practice with this solo show, which she has performed around the country. Thanks to Roundabout Theatre Company, New Yorkers are now getting a chance to see Princess Leia herself perform this non-stop funny, Hollywood anecdote-filled, theatrical memoir live on Broadway.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- Bette Midler Gears Up for End of “Hello, Dolly!” - December 10, 2017
- “The Parisian Woman” Opens to Negative Reviews - December 3, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Concludes Performances - November 26, 2017
- Uma Thurman Begins in “The Parisian Woman” - November 11, 2017
- Roundabout Names New Resident Directors - November 4, 2017