In this hilarious and sometimes twisted autobiographical one-woman show, actress and writer Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies) talks about her career, the perils of growing up as the child of Hollywood stars, and her battle with substance addiction.
Fisher has already gained some practice with this solo show, which she has performed around the country. Thanks to Roundabout Theatre Company, New Yorkers are now getting a chance to see Princess Leia herself perform this non-stop funny, Hollywood anecdote-filled, theatrical memoir live on Broadway.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Finding Neverland” Plays Final Performance - August 20, 2016
- Colbert to Host Live Election Night Special on Premium Cable Channel - August 19, 2016
- Ending and Beginnings: Delays, Closures, and Transfers on Broadway - August 14, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” Closes Due to Audra McDonald’s Absence - July 24, 2016
- Extraordinary Revival of “The King and I” Concludes Run - July 7, 2016