In this hilarious and sometimes twisted autobiographical one-woman show, actress and writer Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies) talks about her career, the perils of growing up as the child of Hollywood stars, and her battle with substance addiction.
Fisher has already gained some practice with this solo show, which she has performed around the country. Thanks to Roundabout Theatre Company, New Yorkers are now getting a chance to see Princess Leia herself perform this non-stop funny, Hollywood anecdote-filled, theatrical memoir live on Broadway.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Groundhog Day” Musical to Close in September - August 19, 2017
- Amy Schumer and Laura Benanti To Star in Steve Martin’s Meteor Shower on Broadway - August 9, 2017
- Michael Moore Begins Previews in Solo Show - July 30, 2017
- “Wicked” is the Second Highest Grossing Show Ever - July 21, 2017
- “Falsettos” Live Broadcast Hits Movie Theaters - July 14, 2017