In this hilarious and sometimes twisted autobiographical one-woman show, actress and writer Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies) talks about her career, the perils of growing up as the child of Hollywood stars, and her battle with substance addiction.
Fisher has already gained some practice with this solo show, which she has performed around the country. Thanks to Roundabout Theatre Company, New Yorkers are now getting a chance to see Princess Leia herself perform this non-stop funny, Hollywood anecdote-filled, theatrical memoir live on Broadway.
Sangrit loves working in New York City, he often writes advice columns on what to do for fun here. He is a frequent Broadway attendee and loves to write mostly about the intersection between art and commerce
Favorite TV Talk Show: Late Night with Conan O'Brien
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay - Broadway Reviews (see all)
- Newsies Still Packs Them In, a Year After Jeremy Jordan Departed - November 4, 2013
- Henry Winkler and Cheyenne Jackson in “The Performers” – Broadway Show Review - November 14, 2012
- Grace Broadway Show Review - October 13, 2012
- Chaplin Broadway Show Review - September 18, 2012
- Going Into the Woods in Central Park - August 25, 2012