In this hilarious and sometimes twisted autobiographical one-woman show, actress and writer Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies) talks about her career, the perils of growing up as the child of Hollywood stars, and her battle with substance addiction.
Fisher has already gained some practice with this solo show, which she has performed around the country. Thanks to Roundabout Theatre Company, New Yorkers are now getting a chance to see Princess Leia herself perform this non-stop funny, Hollywood anecdote-filled, theatrical memoir live on Broadway.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “Children of a Lesser God” Opens at Studio 54 - April 14, 2018
- “Rocktopia” Opens to Negative Reviews - March 31, 2018
- “Frozen” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - March 25, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Opens to Negative Reviews - March 17, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Begins Previews - March 9, 2018