Burn the Floor takes its audience on a thrilling journey through time and around the globe with Latin and ballroom dance (with a modern twist), as championship dancers Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Lindy Hop, Rumba, Jive, Waltz, and Tango their way across the Broadway stage.
This blazing hot dance show (which has already toured the world to great acclaim before finally arriving on Broadway) is an homage to the best of international dance, demonstrating nearly every style of dance imaginable. Fans of television shows such as Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance? will appreciate the opportunity to see this passionate art form in a live setting.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Faces Tough Time Filling Seats In NYC - May 13, 2014
- Newsies Still Packs Them In, a Year After Jeremy Jordan Departed - November 4, 2013
- Henry Winkler and Cheyenne Jackson in “The Performers” – Broadway Show Review - November 14, 2012
- Grace Broadway Show Review - October 13, 2012
- Chaplin Broadway Show Review - September 18, 2012