In this classic Noel Coward comedy, Victor Garber stars as a self-absorbed actor whose life is turned chaotic by the arrival of a number of troublesome characters (including a crazy playwright, a cheating producer, and his own ex-wife) to his London apartment.
This Roundabout Theatre Company production is a solidly enjoyable revival of Noel Coward’s witty 1939 send-up of showbiz folks. Garber is good (if not quite perfect) in the lead role originally played by Coward himself, and Brooks Ashmanskas is the audience favorite, playing a mincing playwright who is as mad as a hatter.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- “The Visit” Closes on Broadway - June 26, 2015
- “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Debuts Podcast - June 16, 2015
- David Letterman Retires from “Late Show” with Final Episode - May 20, 2015
- The Tony Nominations Have Been Announced! - May 2, 2015
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Faces Tough Time Filling Seats In NYC - May 13, 2014