In this classic Noel Coward comedy, Victor Garber stars as a self-absorbed actor whose life is turned chaotic by the arrival of a number of troublesome characters (including a crazy playwright, a cheating producer, and his own ex-wife) to his London apartment.
This Roundabout Theatre Company production is a solidly enjoyable revival of Noel Coward’s witty 1939 send-up of showbiz folks. Garber is good (if not quite perfect) in the lead role originally played by Coward himself, and Brooks Ashmanskas is the audience favorite, playing a mincing playwright who is as mad as a hatter.
Latest posts by Sangrit Malay (see all)
- Uma Thurman Begins in “The Parisian Woman” - November 11, 2017
- Roundabout Names New Resident Directors - November 4, 2017
- “Prince of Broadway” Plays Final Show Today - October 29, 2017
- “Hamilton” Pushes Ticketmaster to Sue Brokers - October 20, 2017
- “Pretty Woman” to Land on Broadway Next Fall - October 14, 2017