The musical Nice Work If You Can Get It, starring Tony Award winner Matthew Broderick (The Producers) and Jessie Mueller, has announced that it will be closing on Broadway on June 15. The musical comedy, which features numerous beloved songs by the Gershwins, will have played over 500 performances when it closes.
“Nice Work If You Can Get It has been delighting audiences at the Imperial Theatre for over a year and we could not be more thrilled with the response it has received,” stated the show’s producers. “Nice Work has proved, once again, that the music of George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin will live forever to delight audiences of all ages.”
Though the Broadway production of Nice Work If You Can Get It will be closing, the show will live on with a national tour that is soon to be launched.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Band’s Visit” Opens to Rave Reviews - November 17, 2017
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” Musical Begins Previews - November 9, 2017
- Ayad Akhtar’s “Junk” Earns Mixed to Positive Reviews - November 3, 2017
- “The Lion King” to Hold Lottery for Free Show! - October 27, 2017
- “Harry Potter” Opens Complicated Ticket Sales - October 18, 2017