Starting April 8, Adam Pascal will take on the often-replaced role of slick lawyer Billy Flynn in the long-running Broadway revival of Chicago. Pascal is taking over for actor Christopher Sieber.
Adam Pascal was most recently seen on Broadway playing Huey in the Tony Award winning musical Memphis. His other Broadway credits include Aida, Cabaret, and, most famously, Rent, in which he played the role of Roger.
The Tony Award-winning Chicago revival came to Broadway in 1996. Playing at the Ambassador Theatre, the production currently stars Amra-Faye Wright as Velma, Amy Spanger as Roxie, and Raymond Bokhour as Amos Hart. On the same day that Adam Pascal joins the cast, so will Christine Pedi in the role of Mama Morton.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016