Starting April 8, Adam Pascal will take on the often-replaced role of slick lawyer Billy Flynn in the long-running Broadway revival of Chicago. Pascal is taking over for actor Christopher Sieber.
Adam Pascal was most recently seen on Broadway playing Huey in the Tony Award winning musical Memphis. His other Broadway credits include Aida, Cabaret, and, most famously, Rent, in which he played the role of Roger.
The Tony Award-winning Chicago revival came to Broadway in 1996. Playing at the Ambassador Theatre, the production currently stars Amra-Faye Wright as Velma, Amy Spanger as Roxie, and Raymond Bokhour as Amos Hart. On the same day that Adam Pascal joins the cast, so will Christine Pedi in the role of Mama Morton.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015