Starting April 8, Adam Pascal will take on the often-replaced role of slick lawyer Billy Flynn in the long-running Broadway revival of Chicago. Pascal is taking over for actor Christopher Sieber.
Adam Pascal was most recently seen on Broadway playing Huey in the Tony Award winning musical Memphis. His other Broadway credits include Aida, Cabaret, and, most famously, Rent, in which he played the role of Roger.
The Tony Award-winning Chicago revival came to Broadway in 1996. Playing at the Ambassador Theatre, the production currently stars Amra-Faye Wright as Velma, Amy Spanger as Roxie, and Raymond Bokhour as Amos Hart. On the same day that Adam Pascal joins the cast, so will Christine Pedi in the role of Mama Morton.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015