Scott Siegel’s “Broadway By the Year” series, now in its 13th season and beloved by many Broadway theater fans, will continue with Broadway Musicals of 1972 on April 29 at 8pm . As usual, the concert will take place at The Town Hall, located in the Times Square area.
The Broadway Musicals of 1972 is set to star several Broadway talents, including Carolee Carmello (star of this season’s musical Scandalous), Patrick Page (Spiderman), Christopher Fitzgerald (Wicked), and Bob Stillman (Grey Gardens). The Broadway By the Year Chorus will also be featured.
This edition of “Broadway By the Year” will include songs from musicals such as the hit ’50s themed musical Grease, Sugar, and the Stephen Schwartz-penned Pippin, which is about to enjoy a Broadway revival.
Get tickets for the event through Ticketmaster.com, by calling 800-982-2787, or by visiting The Town Hall Box Office, located at 123 W. 43rd Street. Ticket prices range from $45 to $55.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017