Holland Taylor (TV’s Two and a Half Men) brings her one-woman play Ann to Broadway. Both starring and written by Taylor, Ann is starting preview performances at Lincoln Center’s Vivian Beaumont Theater.
In Ann, Holland Taylor embodies one of Texas’ brightest stars, Governor Ann Richards, a colorful, larger-than-life woman who dedicated herself to her constituents and her friends and family. The show was previously presented at venues in Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston, as well as Chicago and Washington, D.C.
“I am so passionate about this new American play which also happens to be written by one of this generation’s greatest actors,” stated Bob Boyett, one of the Broadway production’s producers. Ann is scheduled to have its official opening on March 7.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “School of Rock – The Musical” Begins Previews - November 20, 2015
- “Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games” Starts at the Lyric Theatre - November 14, 2015
- “Sylvia” by A.R. Gurney Opens at the Cort Theatre - November 6, 2015
- “Misery” Begins Previews at the Broadhurst Theatre - October 30, 2015
- “Fool For Love” Opens at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre - October 17, 2015