Holland Taylor (TV’s Two and a Half Men) brings her one-woman play Ann to Broadway. Both starring and written by Taylor, Ann is starting preview performances at Lincoln Center’s Vivian Beaumont Theater.
In Ann, Holland Taylor embodies one of Texas’ brightest stars, Governor Ann Richards, a colorful, larger-than-life woman who dedicated herself to her constituents and her friends and family. The show was previously presented at venues in Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston, as well as Chicago and Washington, D.C.
“I am so passionate about this new American play which also happens to be written by one of this generation’s greatest actors,” stated Bob Boyett, one of the Broadway production’s producers. Ann is scheduled to have its official opening on March 7.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- Bernadette Peters is Next Up in “Hello, Dolly!” - September 8, 2017
- “Great Comet” Closes Amid Casting Controversy - August 31, 2017
- “Prince of Broadway” Opens to Negative Reviews - August 25, 2017
- “On Your Feet!” to Play Its Final Performance - August 17, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” to Close Due to Casting Debacle - August 11, 2017