Several Broadway singers and actors have signed on to perform in a one-night-only reading of Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning play Our Town as a fundraiser for The Actors Fund. The reading, which commemorates the 75th anniversary of Wilder’s beloved drama, will take place at John Jay College’s Gerald R. Lynch Theatre on March 4.
Blythe Danner, Rebecca Luker, Celia Keenan-Bolger, Adriane Lenox, B.D. Wong, Julia Murney, and Martin Moran are among the talented Broadway performers who will take part in the Our Town reading. Peter Flynn will serve as director.
Tickets to the Our Town benefit are priced at $75, $100, and $150. To buy tickets, call 212-221-7300 ext. 133 or go to www.actorsfund.org. The Actors Fund is dedicated to helping both performers and behind-the-scenes personnel who work in entertainment and the performing arts.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016