The forthcoming Broadway production of Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Richard Greenberg’s new play version of Truman Capote’s famed novella-turned-film, has put out a casting call for a feline to play the role of “Cat” in the show. Cat owners are invited to submit contact info and photos of their pet by sending an email to email@example.com. The casting call will take place during the week of February 11th.
“Holly Golightly’s beloved companion, Cat, is one of the most famous felines in all of literature,” stated Breakfast at Tiffany’s director Sean Mathias. “We will search high and low until we find the perfect animal to take on this role.”
Starring Emilia Clarke as Holly Golightly, the part made famous on film by Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s will start performances on March 4 at Broadway’s Cort Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014