Two of Broadway’s favorite leading ladies will be gracing New York City cultural institution Carnegie Hall in the 2013-2014 season.
Two-time Tony Award winning actress and singer Patti Lupone, who was recently on Broadway in a non-singing role in David Mamet’s The Anarchist, will perform there on November 7, 2013 in a concert entitled “Far Away Places”. The one-night-only event will be a sort of travelogue that presents songs in different styles that tell different stories, including numbers by composers ranging from Cole Porter to Kurt Weill.
Tony and Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth, best known for her role in Broadway’s mega-hit musical Wicked, will visit Carnegie Hall on May 3, 2014. The performance will be called “Evolution of a Soprano”. Visit www.carnegiehall.org to find out more information, including ticket availability.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018