Film, TV, and sometime Broadway actor Bill Pullman will be returning to the Broadway stage for a brief time when he takes over for Daniel Stern in the Manhattan Theatre Club production of The Other Place at the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre. Stern, who is currently co-starring alongside Laurie Metcalf, will be leaving the production on February 3 due to a family situation, and Pullman will replace him starting February 5. The Other Place is currently scheduled to conclude its extended Broadway engagement on March 3.
Bill Pullman is currently being seen regularly by television audiences in the new NBC sitcom 1600 Penn, in which he portrays the President of the United States (Josh Gad, formerly of Broadway’s The Book of Mormon, co-stars as his son). Pullman has previously appeared on Broadway in productions of David Mamet’s Oleanna and Edward Albee’s The Goat, or Who is Sylvia?
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017