Broadway fans who have seen the Roundabout Theatre Company production of The Mystery of Edwin Drood know that one of its unique and popular features is that, during the 2nd act of the musical, the audience is invited to vote on various aspects of the plot, affecting the way that the show ends on any given night.
Now you don’t have to be at Studio 54, where the production plays, in order to register your vote. For a special Wednesday, January 30th performance, the ending of The Mystery of Edwin Drood will be determined by fans who vote on Facebook. By casting your vote on Facebook, you also make yourself eligible to win one of five pairs of tickets being given away to that performance.
To cast your vote, visit www.facebook.com/RoundaboutTheatreCompany/app_177914495580579. Votes must be in by January 24 at 11:59pm.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Encounter” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - October 14, 2016
- Broadway Plays Leap Over Musicals as the Fall Season Gets Underway - October 12, 2016
- SNL Season 42 Starts With Record Viewership With Trump Clinton Sketch - October 3, 2016
- “The Front Page” Begins Previews at the Broadhurst Theatre - October 1, 2016
- Tony Award Best Musical Winner “Fun Home” Closes - September 23, 2016