Broadway fans who have seen the Roundabout Theatre Company production of The Mystery of Edwin Drood know that one of its unique and popular features is that, during the 2nd act of the musical, the audience is invited to vote on various aspects of the plot, affecting the way that the show ends on any given night.
Now you don’t have to be at Studio 54, where the production plays, in order to register your vote. For a special Wednesday, January 30th performance, the ending of The Mystery of Edwin Drood will be determined by fans who vote on Facebook. By casting your vote on Facebook, you also make yourself eligible to win one of five pairs of tickets being given away to that performance.
To cast your vote, visit www.facebook.com/RoundaboutTheatreCompany/app_177914495580579. Votes must be in by January 24 at 11:59pm.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” Earns Positive Reviews - December 7, 2017
- “The Children” Begins Previews at Manhattan Theatre Club - December 1, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 23, 2017
- “The Band’s Visit” Opens to Rave Reviews - November 17, 2017
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” Musical Begins Previews - November 9, 2017