In a time of great change for Disney on Broadway, with eternal favorite Mary Poppins now set to close on March 3, 2013, Aladdin set to open on February 2014, Disney on Broadway announced a temporary price reduction on The Lion King tickets for just 4 performances in February and March 2013. The seats are located in the orchestra and front mezzanine and the normal price for these tickets is $139, so they are clearly a bit of a bargain. As everyone knows, Disney very rarely discounts The Lion King given that it has maintained very strong sales over the years.
With Mary Poppins leaving Broadway, it is anticipated that ongoing demand for The Lion King tickets will rise even further, leading to overall price increases for The Lion King — both for face value tickets and for aftermarket pricing. That means that this Disney offer may be the last time that The Lion King will be this affordable for quite some time. More details about this limited time offer offer can be found at:
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014