A new partnership with RCN Cable is about to bring programming from The Broadway Channel into many more NYC homes. As a result of the agreement, RCN Cable New York will launch a linear cable channel, Channel 76, in New York and Manhattan. In addition to covering more Manhattan hotels (The Broadway Channel already provides programming for numerous hotels in the borough), this new channel will allow The Broadway Channel to reach roughly 85,000 home subscribers.
Broadway Channel programming includes shows like Broadway Previews, What’s Hot on Broadway, and Broadway Profiles, which is hosted by Tamsen Fadal. Interviews with Broadway stars, opening night coverage, and informative features on Broadway shows are among the things that viewers can expect to see on The Broadway Channel.
VP/GM RCN New York City. “The addition of this network will help inform the theatre going crowd and determine which shows are
best for them based on their interest so they get the ultimate Broadway experience when they attend,” stated RCN New York VP
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016