Music Theatre International (MTI), which licenses productions of the musical Les Miserables, in conjunction with Universal Studios, the studio behind the soon-to-open film version of the beloved musical, is presenting the “24,601 Faces of Les Miserables Sweepstakes,” offering fans an opportunity to win memorabilia from the movie and musical.
You can enter the Les Miz sweepstakes by uploading a video of yourself describing your favorite Les Miz moment, a photo or video of you and friends at a showing of the movie, or by uploading a photo or video of yourself from a production of Les Miserables (or a production of the Les Miserables School Edition) that you participated in. You also need to give the photo/video a title, include a small description, and be sure to tag the picture with the number “24601”.
Four winners will be selected to win an assortment of prizes, such as the Les Miserables libretto autographed by the show’s creators, promotional materials from the film, the original Victor Hugo novel, the original Broadway cast recording of the show, and the Les Miserables in Concert 25th Anniversary DVD.
Entries are being accepted through the end of day January 3, 2013. Winners will be selected at random each Friday of the sweepstakes. Click here for more information about entering the contest.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Significant Other,” by Joshua Harmon, Begins Previews - February 16, 2017
- Glenn Close Earns Raves in “Sunset Boulevard” - February 10, 2017
- NBC Upheavals Begin, Network Makes Way For “The Megyn Kelly Morning Show” - February 2, 2017
- Oprah Returns To Broadcast TV on “60 Minutes” - February 1, 2017
- “Oh, Hello on Broadway” Completes Its Run - January 27, 2017