The best-selling Fifty Shades of Grey book trilogy is now a musical, and it will be making its New York City premiere this January. A parody of the literary phenomenon, 50 Shades! The Musical has already played at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and in Chicago.
Featuring the comedy ensemble Baby Wants Candy, the 50 Shades musical is set at a women’s book club, and as the ladies read Fifty Shades of Grey, their interpretations of the books come to musical life in the form of dance numbers and original songs like “They Get Nasty” and “There’s a Hole Inside of Me”.
50 Shades! The Musical will play at the Gramercy Theatre (127 E. 23rd Street) from January 11-12, 2013. Learn more at BabyWantsCandy.com and buy tickets at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 800-745-3000.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017