Disney’s Broadway mega-hit The Lion King will be celebrating its 15th anniversary on Broadway on Tuesday, November 13 with a live broadcast from the Minskoff Theatre. The popular ABC morning show Good Morning America will be broadcasting live from the theater to show a performance by The Lion King cast.
Fans of The Lion King are invited to come witness this free event. The first 500 people who arrive at the Minskoff Theatre box office (located in the heart of Times Square at 200 W. 45th St.) by 7am on the morning of November 13 will be admitted into the theater for the broadcast. The event will include the taping of additional program segments, prize giveaways, and light refreshments for attendees.
If you are under 18 years of age, you need to be accompanied by an adult to attend. People will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Find out more here: www.facebook.com/events/163090573833839.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Bandstand” Closes after Low Ticket Sales - September 21, 2017
- Bernadette Peters is Next Up in “Hello, Dolly!” - September 8, 2017
- “Great Comet” Closes Amid Casting Controversy - August 31, 2017
- “Prince of Broadway” Opens to Negative Reviews - August 25, 2017
- “On Your Feet!” to Play Its Final Performance - August 17, 2017