It may have been nearly two years since they played their final performance on Broadway, but cast members of the hit Broadway musical In the Heights are re-gathering for a benefit to help some of their fellow cast members who were victims of the devastation wrought by Hurricane Sandy.
Scheduled to be held at the Metropolitan Room on Monday, November 12 at 11:30pm, this special In the Heights benefit will be directed by Kat Sherrell and hosted by Doreen Montalvo. Christopher Jackson, Joshua Henry, Gabrielle Ruiz, Luis Salgado, Arielle Jacobs, Daniel J. Watts, Antoine Raimone, Michael Fielder, Nancy Ticotin, and Elise Hernandez are all scheduled to perform. Surprise guests are also expected to appear.
The Metropolitan Room is located at 34 West 22nd Street (between 5th and 6th avenues). To make reservations for the In the Heights-hosted Sandy benefit, call 212-206-0440.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Oh, Hello on Broadway” Opens to Mixed Reviews - October 20, 2016
- “The Encounter” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - October 14, 2016
- Broadway Plays Leap Over Musicals as the Fall Season Gets Underway - October 12, 2016
- SNL Season 42 Starts With Record Viewership With Trump Clinton Sketch - October 3, 2016
- “The Front Page” Begins Previews at the Broadhurst Theatre - October 1, 2016