A Christmas Story the Musical was originally supposed to start preview performances on Monday, November 5, but the first preview is now being delayed to Wednesday, November 7. Producer Gerald Goehring stated that, “Due to the storm, the company has lost important rehearsal time on stage. In order to assure that the company gets the necessary time that they need to rehearse at the Lunt-Fontanne, we have decided to reschedule our first performance.” Ticket holders for the November 5 performance can exchange them for another performance at their point of purchase.
Dead Accounts, the new play starring Katie Holmes and Norbert Leo Butz, was originally scheduled to begin preview performances this Saturday, November 3. However, the show now won’t begin previews until Monday, November 5. To provide some consolation for the original ticket holders to the November 3 performance, the producers of Dead Accounts are offering them a coupon for a free pint of Graeter’s ice cream, which can be redeemed at D’Agostino’s grocery stores. The coupons can be picked up at the Music Box Theatre box office, where ticket holders of the November 3 performance can also see about exchanging their tickets for another performance date.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- Tony Award Best Musical Winner “Fun Home” Closes - September 23, 2016
- Roundabout’s “The Cherry Orchard” Begins Previews - September 17, 2016
- Broadway Week Is Underway with 2-for-1 Discounts - September 8, 2016
- “Rent” to Return for 20th Anniversary Tour - August 27, 2016
- Julie Taymor of “The Lion King” to Direct “M. Butterfly” - August 21, 2016