The world’s most notorious ape will soon be conquering the theatrical stage in King Kong, a brand new musical launching in Melbourne, Australia. But you don’t have to go all the way Down Under to get a sneak peek at this enormous new tuner. All you need is a good internet connection to catch the one-time-only preview presentation of King Kong, which will stream live on Sunday, October 7 at 10pm Eastern Standard Time.
This King Kong launch event will feature an announcement of the cast and the contemporary artists who are contributing to the show’s score, a reveal of costume designs and set models, interesting insights from King Kong‘s creative team, and live performances of original songs from the musical’s score.
In development for the last five years, King Kong is being produced by Global Creatures, the same company that has created eye-popping stage spectacles Walking With Dinosaurs and How To Train Your Dragon Live. You can view the King Kong launch event online at www.kingkongliveonstage.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015