On Monday, October 2, the hit Broadway musical Rock of Ages salutes the United States military by offering 100 free tickets for that night’s performance to active duty, retired, and veteran members of the military services. Co-sponsored by U.S. Armed Forces and veterans’ issues awareness non-profit The Boot Campaign, the Military Tribute Night will also include a meet-and-greet with the cast and an invitation to a post-show party held at the B.B. King Blues Club and Grill.
One lucky veteran attending the special show will be given a mortage-free home (provided by Benchmark Mortgage and The Boot Campaign), awarded live onstage immediately following the performance. To nominate a military vet who will be at the performance for this prize, visit www.BootsRock.com.
Earlier this year, Rock of Ages and The Boot Campaign did a photo session featuring the musical’s cast in costume while wearing military boots. Go to www.BootCampaign.com to view these photos. To attend the Military Tribute Night performance of Rock of Ages on Broadway, click here and search for tickets to the October 2 show.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “The Father” Earns Mixed Reviews on Broadway - April 16, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” Begins Previews at the Music Box Theatre - March 24, 2016
- Roundabout Theatre Company’s “Noises Off” Closes - March 20, 2016
- Steve Martin and Edie Brickell’s Musical “Bright Star” Begins Previews - March 3, 2016
- “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Post-Super Bowl Ratings Surge - February 11, 2016