Broadway goes bowling on October 22, when the non-profit organization Our Time (which works to help children who have stuttering problems) puts on its 1st Annual Bowling Benefit. The event, which starts at 7pm that evening, will be held at Lucky Strike, a bowling alley conveniently situated near the theater district, at 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
Actor Paul Rudd, who has just begun previews in the new play Grace on Broadway, will host the benefit. It will start with a cocktail reception before both bowling and billiards begin. Celebrity “lane captains” participating in the event include several current, future, and past Broadway performers, among them Lewis Black, Bobby Cannavale, Victor Garber, Gina Gershon, Once‘s Steve Kazee, Richard Kind, Jesse L. Martin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Denis O’Hare, Anthony Rapp, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Amy Ryan, and several other famous personalities and celebrities from TV, film, and theater.
Tickets to Paul Rudd’s All-Star Bowling Benefit are $275-$1,000, and the event does also include an open bar, dinner, and a special performance. To get tickets, click here.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017