A new web series called The Graham Show, launching on September 28, will focus on the Broadway community. Hosted by Graham Douglass, the series will feature illuminating interviews with Broadway performers, writers, and other theater folk. Already scheduled to be interviewed on the series are Nathan Lane, Michael Urie, Adam Pascal (Rent), Jersey Boys‘ writer Rick Elice, Roger Rees, John Tartaglia (Avenue Q), and Christian Borle (a recent Tony winner for Peter and the Starcatcher, series regular on TV’s Smash).
The in-depth interviews, which will be filmed at interesting local venues like Joe’s Pub, will run approximately 30-40 minutes. Graham Douglass aims to take a youth-oriented approach, targeting the demographic of young theater lovers who he hopes will be inspired by the interviews. “What better way to encourage the next generation of theater professionals and make lifelong fans out of future ticket buyers than to teach them about the industry directly from the stars they admire?” said Douglass in a press release.
Episodes of The Graham Show can be viewed at www.TheGrahamShow.com. Each Wednesday, the website will also provide a 60-second overview of Broadway news in a segment called “Instant Graham”.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017